Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Eurobeat Challenge Time: Rain

━━━。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:♪・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:♪・゚'━━━
It’s Eurobeat Challenge time! (Eurobeat is a style of music, mostly produced in Italy and sold in Japan. Made famous with Parapara and Initial D.)

I’ve decided that every Wednesday I shall formulate a post around one of my favourite eurobeat songs. Some of the song titles are quite funny, so let’s see how I can incorporate them into my daily life. ^__^
━━━。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:♪・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:♪・゚'━━━

 

Recently is has been raining a fair bit, which is alright. It doesn't bother me that much, but I would still like it to be spring already... Wait, or summer? Ha... So much for that wonderful weather that spring is supposed to entail. I'm sure soon enough I'll be complaining that it's too hot! >__<

The day went by quickly today, as I had quite a bit to do at work. In the morning I had quite an ordeal, well actually it started last night, when the battery of my iPhone died and thus it switched itself off. When it came back on, I realised that I had no idea what my sim code was. I tried many times an locked myself out! In the morning I was able to sort that out though. Gosh, I've become so dependent on my phone. It's like part of me was missing when it was not fully operational... Hehe...

My hair due to the dampness in the air (and other reasons) needs some extra love, so I droped by the health shop and found these products:

ng303


Have you ever tried them? Those two Lavera products are both vegan. What do you use on dry hair? I have ordered some stuff from iherb, but they will probably arrive later on in the week, and I still needed something till then.

Since I always have exceptionally dry hands, I also bought myself this mini size Nivea cream. ^^ Perfect for my bag or whatever.

As I look out of the window, it seems that the rain has seized, and who knows, the sun might even make a reappearance before it sets for the night.

Have a lovely evening, wherever you are, and may the force be with you! ^__^  


12 comments :

  1. OHMYGOD is that what eurobeat is LOL thank you so much for explaining.... I felt way too noob to ask, and wasn't quite interested enough to google it ;;;

    I've never seen the brand lavera o.O perhaps it's a European brand?

    I've been boggled down with assignment after assignment, but after today I can finally start writing my research proposal properly for one of my courses which is omg so SO welcome right now. Time is of the essence! (plus, i can't WAIT to travel already!!! eep so excited to meet you!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rinako グレー5 June 2014 04:31

    Thank you for the lovely tips fro dry hair! I want to try them out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. I've tried the products for the first time last night and they are working well so far. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, don't worry, in the beginning I only knew Eurobeat as Initial D music. ^__^ That's what got me into in the first place!
    Lavera is a German brand if I'm not mistaken, and I've never seen in in Australia, so save to say it's not in NZ either.


    Assignments can be so annoying, but unfortunately necessary. Just keep ploughing through them!



    I'm excited too! Time is going so quickly these days! >__< Must optimise my time lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lavera is a great brand :) I haven't tried their hair products but I have tired their tinted moisturiser and it was divine!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ja, lavera-Produkte mag ich auch total gern!

    Liebe Grüße,
    -Kati

    http://almoststylish.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that products from Lavera sounds very good!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice and light! Makes the hair feel soft, and it smells so good. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sie sind wirklich sehr gut. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried their tinted moisturisers, but I have used their face wash, wich was excellent. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Der song ist super. *_*
    Ah, Haarpflege-Produkte sind nichts für mich. ^^" Ich wasche meine Haare immer nur und ab un an benutze ich vielleicht noch mal etwas Spülung oder Kur für die Spitzen, aber das war's. xD Aber wenn dir die beiden Sachen von Lavera helfen, ist doch gut. ^^ Nach Handcreme bin ich aber auch süchtig. Ich hab auch immer soo trockene Hände.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohne Haarpflege-Produkte komme ich leider nicht klar... Meine Haare brauchen sehr viel pflege. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...