Monday, 16 June 2014

Summer iHerb Haul

For me, when I run out of a product, it means that they're all about to finish, since I purchase everything at once usually.

Recently I ordered some stuff from iHerb. I just love that store. I first started ordering from them when I lived in Japan, and it was so useful, although many of the products that I ordered were readily available in Tokyo, they were about three times the price!

I think the goods at iHerb are well priced, but what I love most is that the shipping is fantastic! There are a few options depending on where you live and how heavy your order is. For a lighter package of smaller value, you can select to have your things shipped with the US post. Since I order a few things that are quite heavy, I usually opt for DHL. My last order, it weighed about 8kg and the shipping was only about 25 franks. Not bad!

Here's some of the stuff I got:

ng321
All of these are my staple products, except for the toner, which I'm trying for the first time.
ng322
I cannot live without coconut oil, it's really useful for many things!
ng323
I love the Giovanni hair care products!

I will review all of these products later. ^^

Have you ever ordered from iHerb before? If not you can use my code to receive a discount on your first order:

YAJ299

I really love this store and order from it monthly. I think it's important to use natural skin care products.

Have you ever ordered from iHerb before? If so, what do you usually get? Do you know any of these products? ^^

13 comments :

  1. Rinako グレー16 June 2014 17:39

    Love your haul dear! Enjoy your new products! <3


    ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤


    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very huge haul~
    I love it the coconut oil is perfect for my hair~
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I also use it for my hair, recently I've also been using it as face wash! so far, it's working well. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! Btw, I just followed your blog :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those all look like some great products! I think you will really benefit a lot from that coconut oil you bought! I still need to try it to see what everyone is raving about with it. Are Giovanni hair care products vegan friendly? I saw them at central market once and think I remember reading that somewhere. I'm just curious.

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You picked up some really nice products :)

    I need to try out the coconut oil!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been using coconut oil for years now, and couldn't live without it! The Giovanni hair products (at least the ones I ordered) are vegan. I think most (if not all) of their products are. The leave in conditioner really does miracles for my curls, makes them so much more manageable. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das Gefühl kenne ich gut! Ich habe auch meine Hauptprodukte die ich immer brauche. Selten probiere ich etwas neues, und auch dann kehre ich immer zu meinen treuen Produkten zurück. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coconut oil is really amazing! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh okay cool! Thanks for letting me know!! I will be sure to pick one of their conditioners up next time I go there then :D Thanks for the reply!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're welcome! I'm glad I was able to help. ^__^

    ReplyDelete